Engineers. Truck Drivers. Chiropractors. Office Workers. Students. Teachers. Retirees. People just like YOU are giving their time each week to impact the lives of young people. Whatever your situation: working full or part time, in school, retired – you can make a difference for a young person. Whatever your availability: two hours or more a week or an hour or two a month – you can make a difference for a young person. Whatever your strengths and skills – you can make a difference for a young person. And plenty of young people are eager for healthy adult role models to care for them, love them and invest in their lives.
We need people willing to:
- Help students with their homework
- Fix healthy snacks
- Teach kids a skill (computers, baking, fishing, art, etc.)
- Hang out with kids after school at our elementary-age or teen centers
- Drive students to activities and special events
- Help clean our facilities
- Run errands
- …and more!
Interested? Want to know more?
to send an email, or call our office at 916-857-0660.